Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband after activation not working

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Broadband after activation not working

Did the engineer arrive? I've checked with our suppliers and it shows that the engineer was dispatched.
sts
Dabbler

no nobody arrived she is still at home....what are going to do about this now? I cant ask her to waste half a day again.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Really do apologise about this, I've spoken with our suppliers who have advised that due to low resource that no engineer will be attending today.
We need to get an engineer out to you for this, so it would mean booking another one.
Once this is up and running I'm happy to look at a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience.
sts
Dabbler

ok, in the ticket response it says
"Can you please provide 3 available timeslots between 8am - 1pm and 1pm - 6pm so we can get this booked in for you"
do you mean to name 3 days? Or can we narrow it down to a specific time, which would make life a lot easier instead of waiting the 4th time half a day for an engineer who might or might not show up.

cheers
sts
Dabbler

ok there could be someone tomorrow 3rd of October from 8-10 am. Is that possible to get someone there in that time?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've booked that in for tomorrow(3rd) and added notes for this to be between 8a, - 10am, I cannot guarantee that the engineer will come at this time but it is worth trying as it's the next available one and they have assured me they will try and make this slot.
Please let me know the outcome.
sts
Dabbler

Nobody showed up, I start to feel like an idiot doing this over and over again and asking my girlfriend to stay at home!
sts
Dabbler

ok he just called me, will be here apparently in 20 minutes.
sts
Dabbler

Internet is working now. Also it took longer than I liked, I am happy now that we did get it working!
thanks
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Really sorry for the delay, glad that managed to get sorted at a convenient time today for you.
As I mentioned I'd like to offer a goodwill gesture, I've dropped a ticket on your account for this.