Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband, WiFi but no internet.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Broadband, WiFi but no internet.

Thank you @BigManPaul I have received this and left a comment on your ticket here that requires your attention

Please can you comment on this post once you have responded.

Kind regards,

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Have you checked the status of your phone line service with your phone line provider?

A fully operational phone line is required to facilitate the operation of a broadband service. Such a phone service does not need to be provided by the same party who provides broadband, but the latter must be available for broadband to work.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BigManPaul
Hooked

No. I will be not checking anything anymore. I had a ticket open and after calling Plusnet was told I would be called back. They did not. I then asked for another time after I was given an apology. They failed to call again and this was after being without broadband for close to a week. Having the account cancelled by accident is one thing. Such a huge failure on fixing the issue is a different story. Time to switch.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

I think I might not have asked my question clearly enough. Is the telephone line now working properly? I thought you said you found that the phone line was dead?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@BigManPaul

Someone's picked up the issue and is arranging for the sales team to call you to rectify the issue with the account. There's a response from this afternoon confirming and you should have had an email, though I am sorry it's taken so long to even get to this stage and that you've been promised call back after call back which hasn't happened.

@Townman is asking is if your telephone line is dead. It's just as we don't supply your line rental, if it's dead with whoever your provider is then we'll be unable to replace the broadband on the line either so you'll need to check that out too with whomever you pay the line rental to.