Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Showing No Usage

FIXED
fotobits
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Broadband Showing No Usage

My broadband usage is not shown today, the last day of my Account month.

Why is this?

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Broadband Showing No Usage

Fix
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with viewing your usage. It's a bit of a known issue around these parts, and it's something I'm unable to advise when it'll be fully fixed.

I called you today to discuss other options, I've sent you a private message following our conversation.

Anoush
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Robot
Grafter

I was without usage data roughly from December 2016 until April (https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/No-broadband-usage-being-reported/td-p/1411132) . Then it reappeared, and everything has been fine until the last week. It was there on 17th (July), it was gone yesterday.  

What is so broken with this? Why has it become "unfixed"? The usage meter is an essential tool to manage my account. I'm on a capped tariff and without this tool, I'm unable to know whether I'm staying inside my limit or not.

Robot
Grafter

I did disconnect and come back on with a new IP address, but that didn't help. And now today, it's back.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Glad to hear it's showing again!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team