Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Showing No Usage

FIXED
Alex_Hamilton
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Broadband Showing No Usage

I cannot see my broadband usage.  "Nothing to show" message, which cannot be true.

What is happening?

10 REPLIES 10
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Broadband Showing No Usage

If you are on a tariff where you have a limited GB traffic per month then log a fault.

If you are on an unlimited account then Plusnet have disabled usage on their new network for selected gateways. This is due to errors on those gateways.

Search for usage on the forum search, you will find plenty of topics about this.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

EG https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/No-usage-shown-again/m-p/1381202

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Alex,

I can arrange this for you. I'm able to generate hourly or daily figures so let me know which might help you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Alex_Hamilton
Rising Star

Thank you Adam. I usually check my usage once or twice a day and after viewing and/or downloading programmes.  I appreciate that there always is a time lag between usage and it showing the usage.  I was happy with what we had before, so is it possible to restore that?

Many thanks,

Alex

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

For unlimited accounts I'm afraid not. However I've looked into your account and I can see the account type does not include unlimited usage so you should be able to view this normally via the Member Centre.

Can you reboot your router for me please then let me know if the usage monitor works/doesn't work still?

Thanks.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Alex, I've added your usage so far today to ticket 144203939 for you in case that helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Alex_Hamilton
Rising Star

I have rebooted, but it still does not show - 13.50hrs.

Thank you again for trying.

Alex

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

As you're on a limited product I've raised a ticket to our Networks team to investigate this within the next 1-3 working days. In the meantime, Adam's posted some of the usage on your account.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Alex_Hamilton
Rising Star

Fix

Thank you Anoush.  It is back to normal now and I cannot thank you enough for doing this for me.  It was like driving a car with the fuel gauge not working!!!

Thanks again,

Alex

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Fantastic news, thanks for coming back to let us know.