cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Order Delay

jkraider

Broadband Order Delay

Getting a bit worried about the level of customer service being received from Plusnet. Ordered my new broadband connection and everything seemed to be okay until the last few days. Was given an activation date of the 8th but on the order tracker it is stuck on 'collecting first payment'.
Contacted support and was told they only had information about an order I cancelled 12 months ago. I replied to them giving my order details which even i could access very easily.
Now I am being told they need payment from me even though i gave payment details when I placed the order.
I was not told about this until I decided to chase up.
I myself work in a customer services and I would not last long with this kind of slapdash response.
Angry
[Moderators Note by Daniel (Assos) all caps title removed as per the link:rules, because it considered shouting.
1 REPLY 1
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: BROADBAND ORDER DELAY

The order has actually completed, however the only payment details on the account are an expired card from 2004. Once you have updated the payment details let us know and we can force the service active for you.
It appears there is an old order showing on the account which has caused the confusion, I apologise for this and hope that no further issues will occur.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.