Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error and no online chat for two nights now

FIXED
Pommie
Fixes: 1

Billing error and no online chat for two nights now

There’s an issue with my first bill of my new renewed contract. Despite on two separate occasions via online chat the charges being outlined as 21.99 I’m being charged over £30.98. I have no idea why such a basic thing is so hard to get right. Not great service despite all the promises and claims about customer service made by plusnet. And it’s not the first time I’ve had issues with plusnet saying one thing and billing another.

I've tried for the last two nights to get on online chat to sort it but it’s apparently busy and unavailable despite regular refreshing for the last hour and half. 

What is going on plusnet?

3 REPLIES 3
Pommie
Fixes: 1

Re: Billing error and no online chat for two nights now

Fix

Gave up with online and rang. It has now been sorted. Confusion about the bill as no one communicated or explained what was going on and it appears there was in fact credit applied. Thank you plusnet but clearer communication would have helped. Hopefully this is an end to it and all sorted now.

teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

I had something similar, which seemed to occur because  of having a special price, so the discount was not applied.

I called and someone admitted the error but miscalculated the discount due . I called back to explain this and another person put things 'right', but my next bill was even worse as it was negative, because the wrong dicount was applied twice. Even worse a negaive bill, so no direct debit meant that I lost my bank reward for failure to have enough direct debits.

The lost reward was given as a credit and I was told that the next bill would be correct, but I'm not convinced.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Pommie, thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for the issues you've experienced with your bills. I'm pleased to hear this seems to have since been resolved but we will certainly take your feedback on-board.

Hi @teddysmum, I'm really sorry for the problems you've experienced with your bill as well. If on the generation of your next invoice, the issues is still occurring just let us know here and we'll take a look into this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team