Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing / Payments gone haywire?

mgillespie
Grafter

Billing / Payments gone haywire?

If I log onto the portal, I get the following:
Sorry to interrupt your browsing…
You have been brought to this page because we've got an important message about your PlusNet service.
Your last subscription payment could not be taken. As a result, we've put your account on hold until the overdue amount is paid. Until you arrange for this overdue subscription to be taken, you will continue to see this page.
Don't delay - act now! You must arrange for payment to be taken within 14 days of the due date or your account will be fully disabled.

No I pay via DirectDebit, nothing has changed, my bank account has not been attacked by Nigerian hackers and has plenty of wonga for Plusnets Direct Debit.  What's going on?
2 REPLIES 2
mcculla

Re: Billing / Payments gone haywire?

It seems the Plusnet Billing system is plagued by gremlins. I've been sent an email saying I'm being charged £40 for premium services in sept-nov. I only got upgraded to Plusnet Premium on 04/02/10. I still haven't got a reply from Plusnet regarding this so good luck with your billing issue. I'm sure it will be one of many.
Mand
Grafter

Re: Billing / Payments gone haywire?

@mgillespie, that's very strange, it doesn't happen from here (windows XP + Google Chrome).
If you delete your cookies etc does the issue still occur? You're not in failed billing and your account looks fine to me. Undecided