Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bet 365 video feed managed?

tonycollinet
Grafter

Bet 365 video feed managed?

Hi - it's been a while.
Now asking on behalf of one of my referrals - who is on the value account. He can get I-player fine, and without issues.
However, he also races some dogs at Bellevue racetrack. When not going up in person, he would like to use the bet365 video feed, but it won't work properly "keeps stopping and starting"
Is it possible this is incorrect traffic identification which is being throttled by plusnet?
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Bet 365 video feed managed?

Hi tonycollinet,
Could you get them to run a wireshark capture and pop it on a ticket so we can see what it's being classed as, as it should come through as web or streaming.
Jojo Smiley
tonycollinet
Grafter

Sorry - been away. It's not possible to get them to run wire shark - they are far from technical. And they live 15 miles away, so it is not so convenient to go and do it myself.
Is it not possible for you to run wire shark yourselves on the bet 365 stream? I must admit I've always been a bit surprised you need to ask your customers to do this, although it was not a problem when it was my connection.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI tonycollinet,
We've just tested the live stream and it's definitely classified as streaming. Maybe there was someting else going on on their connection or network at the time.
Jojo Smiley
tonycollinet
Grafter

OK - I'll have to go and check next time I am passing.