cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bernard Sunley House

dromoxen

Bernard Sunley House

Oui est le internet ? as JR would say..

lost count of the promised enabling of the internet .

Call back ? nope that didnt happen?

Enabled last weekend ? Nope that didnt happen

Enabled on Thursday ? Nope that didnt happen

Enabled this weekend? Nope that didnt happen.

"Do you Proud"  WALOFT  what a load ... tosh.

PLease phone I am a vulnerable customer and you have come up with excuse after excuse.

Please get my internet working before "StockHolm Syndrome" takes over.

I am trapped indoors and have been without internet for 10 days+ despite being Plusnet customer for over a year.

This is starting to be a Mental Heath issue.

You have my phone number you have my email address you could text phone or email.

You cannot really be this incompetent can you , "We'll do you Proud"

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
dromoxen

Re: Bernard Sunley House

Just spent nearly an hour on the phone listening to Chit .. when I eventually got thru , they said they would pass me to the correct dept .. but no, I was passed to the cancellations dept instead.

After another wait, got thru to the provisioning dept "who couldnt hear me" , and said they will phone me back immediately.

Still waiting 20 mins later.(this  happened last week as well)

Repeated the information that I am a highly vulnerable customer who they are "prioritising".

ASked for the problem to be escalated to someone senior who has authority to get it sorted.

Leaves me in limbo,  try for a different provider or persevere with F***net?

Using mobile data is ok for posting messages but too slow and expensive for other uses.

They appear to be hoping I will die from Covid19 b4 getting my internet back.

Any sympathy has drained away ...

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Bernard Sunley House

Hi there and I'm really sorry for the delay in your service getting up and running. 

It looks like the service activated on the 2nd but there's been a delay in the router being dispatched. 

That was sent out yesterday and should reach you within a day or two. Please update this post when it arrives and I'll make sure we arrange a good will gesture for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team