Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been waiting for over a week for response to ticket

craig_p
Grafter

Been waiting for over a week for response to ticket

Hi
How long should it take to get a reply to a fault ticket. Been waiting now since  22 Jan 2010 on ticket no  ID: 31178019 for a reply and things sorting out. SNR on my router still at 13 db. 
Any ideas what is going on as service is normally very good. Whats the best way to go now?
P
10 REPLIES 10
Mand
Grafter

Re: Been waiting for over a week for response to ticket

Hi there,
There's been a response on your ticket this morning, the fault is still with our suppliers, but it looks like an engineer is going to be required.
craig_p
Grafter

hi
wow that was quick. Thanks for that.  I have now replied to the ticket with some more info for the faults team. We will have to wait and see
P
craig_p
Grafter

Hi
Responded yesterday to ticket no ID: 31178019 with regards to an engineer visit with times and dates.  It rained again and SNR went MAD.  Please can someone tell me what has happened to Plusnet???????????????  They don't seem to be doing "what it said on the tin" any more re service.
P Embarrassed
Mand
Grafter

We're booking the appointment now.
We do have a few delays on tickets at the moment, but we're working hard to sort these.
craig_p
Grafter

Hi
I have now had this fault sorted and my line is stable but stuck at 16 db.  Is it right that because of all the errors before, the connection has been put on a Banded Profile which is restricting any increse in speed/ lowering of SNR?
I hope that this can be sorted because last week it synced at 5.8 meg for a few days then went back down again and stayed there.
Any help would be great

Thanks
Craig Parkin
inspectorman

Trying to move house - read the blurb which said target time for response was 4 hours to a ticket - raised a ticket containing the information required. Checked back after nearly 2 days to find ; nothing happening. So, called Plusnet to find  1. We're having problems with dealing with tickets; but the ticket could be directly passed to the house move team  2.  who aren't in today, by the way.
Why isn't there a simple button to follow for house movers rather than being lost in the suppport questions morass?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

its not an excuse but PN have a temp problem with one of the BT branches, trouble which as they do insist on saying one of our suppliers http://usertools.plus.net/status/archive/1267205700.htm
Is there anything else I need to know?
Customers will be unable to access our automated faults checker during this maintenance window as there will be holding pages in place. We'll also be unable to supply MAC keys during this period.
Mand
Grafter

@inspectorman, we have a dedicated team for house moves, however we suggest that you call them to sort things out (best to get all checks etc done at the point of the request). That said, I've got one of the house move guys looking at this for you now.
craig_p
Grafter

Hi
Been stable for a few days now but ive been told that the SNR at exchange is set at 6db but both routers I have tried still show SNR downstream as 14/16db depending on the time day I am now synced at 5 meg which is great but bt speed tester still shows line profile of 2500.

any ideas
craig p
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
We've re-raised this to our supplier, so should have an update soon.