cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT wholesale speed test

noddy8
Grafter

BT wholesale speed test

Hi for months now when I run the speed test and try to go to further test for IP profile all I get is "

Your speed test has completed and the results are shown above, however during the test an error occurred while trying to retrieve additional details regarding your service. As a result we are unable to determine if the speed you received during the test is acceptable for your service. Please re-run the test if you require this additional information.

"
8 REPLIES 8
Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: BT wholesale speed test

I get the same, but was able to get my line profile from here.

Enter your full ADSL telephone number and click the Check button.

noddy8
Grafter

Thanks for that I'll give it a go Smiley

noddy8
Grafter

well gave it a go and that site doesn't work in appears there's no way to get the info Angry

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Your profile is currently at 3000. Let me know if there's any more info you'd like.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
noddy8
Grafter

Thanks for that Smiley I thought it should be  at 3 but always get speed test of 2.37 which is strange ?

noddy8
Grafter

Great news wholesale speed tester has started working again Smiley and after 4 days of been synced at 4000 my IP profile is  3.5 Smiley BUT speed test is just 2.88 ? so why doesn't it just kick in like it did with my previous provider ? Angry ( which is looking like getting me back at this rate )

Jaggies
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Working here for me as well.

The thing you need to be looking at is your Plusnet Current Line Speed. If that is significantly lower than the BT IP Profile, it needs a nudge, Staff on the forums will usually do that for you.

noddy8
Grafter

cheers that says 3.5 but speed test is still at 2.8 , I know its not much but when your speeds are this low every bit counts Wink plus I still pay the same as every one thats getting usable speeds + to even get this I've had to buy quite a few routers