cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Speedtester

alex7127
Grafter

BT Speedtester

I have been trying to run a test all day on and off and each time I get the message that it is 'busy'. Wanted to see my stats after connecting my new router last night. Tried last night too with the same result.
Is the site not working, anyone know?
KR's
Alex Huh
7 REPLIES 7
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: BT Speedtester

Working ok for me, straight in - that might be because loads of people are still not reconnected after the major outage.
I also noted the Betatest has added a ping test and an upload speed.
alex7127
Grafter

I have got my Service ID and BT speedtester still does not work for me........it hangs and asks me a for the correct Service ID!!!!!  The service ID is on my Madasafish account home page AND I checked with Madasafish customer services that it was correct!
Doh!
Alex
I
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We're you typing anything into the service ID box because you shouldn't need to?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
alex7127
Grafter

I have tried my telephone number, service ID number and even both together.......BT Speedtester will not work for me....... Cry
barny
Grafter

exactly the same here!
alex7127
Grafter

Thanks Barny! 
Anyone else?

Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

its been broken since Monday, it either doesn't work at all, or it does but still reports the correct IP Profile by the looks, just the Speed test isn't 100% reliable.
Checked against the BT beta tester and TBB's for reliable results.  Also note the new beta tester, the Ping result isn't reliable unless its hosted in USA or Australia
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November