Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful service

FIXED
Rubys99
Fixes: 1

Awful service

I had issues with broadband since Friday last week called up tech support agreed it was a outside fault arranged a BT Engineer to rectify faults. Engineer came on Tuesday came into my house checked connection and left saying it was outside fault. I called them again on Thursday as it was not sorted agent said another bookings being made by BT on Friday nobody showed. I called them up today agent said engineers being booked on this coming Monday. Is this usual for this company? My dated based mobile data has run out during this time and I just topped up a monthly due for half of data I usually get. Now I regret getting a follow up contract with Plusnet which won’t end till November 2019. There is no means of making a complaint to this poxy firm apart from writing this post. Apologies. I am for sure leaving come November 2019 thank you all who read this.
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Awful service

So are you complaining so vehemently about Plusnet, who do not manage the engineers who come out? All they can do is report the fault to the other parts of BT responsible for supplying and maintaining the network, a task they seem to be doing without causing you any issues. Alternatively are they directed at those responsible for fixing your problem such as Openreach and BTw. If so I guess that your next supplier will be a cable company.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Rubys99, I am really sorry for the issues you have recently been experiencing with your service.

I can see an appointment is booked in, let us know how this goes. I have also added a further response on the fault ticket here for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

@Rubys99 wrote:
... There is no means of making a complaint to this poxy firm apart from writing this post.

See Complaints Code of Practice right at the bottom of this page.

Rubys99
Fixes: 1

Fix
Hi
Engineer came this morning to fix my broadband problem he fixed it. After 10 days! The issue was some third party cut off my line from the box outside in the street the BT engineer sent on last Tuesday was not trained to do this specific job so they sent someone else today. When you have a kid studying for GCSE the stress gets to you hence my outburst. Still I am looking forward to my next bill.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Ruby99,

Thanks for getting back and we are really happy to hear you are back online. I have updated your fault ticket here in regards to your next month's bill.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team