cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication failure

phil_the
Grafter

Authentication failure

I reported a problem yesterday. The support chap was very helpful but was completely baffled as to what was causing the problem. I seem to have a good ADSL connection but it is not accepting my username and password. We tried entering the password manually and also resetting the router (tried two different routers). The tr069 account login works and pulls in the account details but then disconnects. I have tried resetting my password several times. Anyone here experienced similar problems? This is a free-online account.
For some reason I have two separate tickets open for the same issue. 210996065 & 210992314. It would be nice to get an update when this is likely to get looked at. It seems to me that the password change is not getting pushed through correctly to all systems for some reason. Either that or the account has somehow been locked out somewhere.
5 REPLIES 5
phil_the
Grafter

Re: Authentication failure

Any idea when I’m likely to get any feedback on this?
It is clearly a problem in PN’s system somewhere. I’m sure it just needs the right person to look at it and make the necessary adjustment.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

@phil_the If you have tickets open, I'd watch those for responses - the chance of a staff response on here is close to zero at the moment.

John
phil_the
Grafter

Thanks,
It’s really frustrating. I am watching the ticket but it just says “ Your support request has been escalated to the correct team for review.”. I work from home and need the connection so really need an update so I know if I need to purchase mobile data.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Sorry, @phil_the , but the way the 'support' works these days, there is little that can be done.

John
phil_the
Grafter

Gone are the days when you posted in USENET and Bob? would sort you out.