Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you happy

mwerle
Grafter

Re: Are you happy

Quote from: Jameseh
To clarify, we didn't inherit any technical support staff from BT after the acquisition, however we have since had some staff join that used to work for BT.

I'd like to apologise for the completely unfounded insinuation that BT staff are not as knowledgeable.  No offence was meant.
However, it was my experience that there seems to have been a far greater tendency of support staff to follow generic scripts after the acquisition instead of listening to the issue and proceeding from there (*), however, as I am a rather irregular user of support that was probably a general trend anyway.
Cheers,
- Micha.

(*) For example, by the time I call support I have performed standard trouble-shooting steps such as checking cabling, rebooting routers, checking ping connectivity, etc.  And when I have to tell someone for the 10th time that I don't use Windows and that it hence can't be the fault of Windows and that I don't have a 'Start' button, then I do start to get slightly annoyed... Smiley
James
Grafter

I can understand how that might be frustrating.
I've put a note on your account to that effect.
And to clarify, I know you weren't saying that BT staff were inferior, I was just clarifying the situation Smiley
jockwav
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I voted no as i can,t say i am impressed with anything so far regarding getting phoneline & BB
https://www.flickr.com/photos/james_bingham/