cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are users still being moved onto the trial?

sladkart
Grafter

Are users still being moved onto the trial?

I applied to be transferred from LLU to the adsl2+ trial on 9th April. The last entry on my ticket is for 23rd April and says
We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 28454292 ] has now been returned to the BOT - WBMC Provisioning pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

Are transfers onto the trial on hold while PN look into the latency issues or have I been forgotten about?  Sad
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: Are users still being moved onto the trial?

Hi Rob,
The trial is still on hold whilst we continue to investigate latency and packet loss issues.
scootie
Grafter

things are starting to look alot better the past couple of nights on the latency front.
in fact pings back to normal. but packet loss came and reared its ugly head couple of nights ago. all tho i was on xbox last night bettween midnight - 1am and didnt get disconnected from any cod waw match's so i asume that no packet loss happend last night.
also over the weekend a problem with i player began.
maybe not a bad thing having to wait abit longer to be put on adsl2+ Wink
there's been times when i wished i was sitting the strom out else were the past couple of weeks
sladkart
Grafter

Thanks Jameseh, I'll have to learn to be more patient.
@ASBO DOG - I guess it's probably for the best , but being a trial I am expecting to have some issues.  If the trial ends in June then it'll be finished before I get on it  Sad