cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are PN Profiles currently not updating?

xist
Grafter

Are PN Profiles currently not updating?

I've read about the switch in Profile management that's taking place in December, and also about possible misinformation being passed between BT and PN regarding IP Profiles, but was still a little unsure what i should be seeing....
I had a cat related sync loss last week which knocked my Profile down to 6Mb from 7.15, but i resynced fine at 8128kbps and have remained there. 9 Days later (and at least 3 or 4 after my BT Profile had gone back to 7.15, possibly more?) my PN Profile is still at 6Mb. I've had a little trouble in the past with the two profiles correlating with each other so i just wanted to check if this was a problem specific to me again, a PN/BT thing or something else, and if it would be possible for it to be corrected back to 7.15.
Profuse apologies for being another "Profile nudge" topic, but i thought if i don't ask i'll never know.
3 REPLIES 3
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Are PN Profiles currently not updating?

Quote from: xist
I've read about the switch in Profile management that's taking place in December, and also about possible misinformation being passed between BT and PN regarding IP Profiles, but was still a little unsure what i should be seeing....

This doesn't affect you as you're on 20CN, it only affects 21CN circuits
Quote from: xist
and if it would be possible for it to be corrected back to 7.15.

I've done that now, It's now back to 7150. Not sure why we didn't get the update. You should see the change in the next 15 minutes.
Jojo Smiley
xist
Grafter

Many thanks....much appreciated and apologies once again for being another profile fix.  Roll_eyes
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Don't worry, we're more than happy to help if we can Smiley