NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Anything going wrong tonight? 23rd april

Quote from: Anotherone
Eh?Huh
Quote from: JamieDanjoux
If you looks on twitter........

The point was, you don't have to look on twitter, that's not the only place for the information  Smiley

But As I use twitter a lot I keep an eye out on tweets from PN to see if there's any problems. For me it's easier!
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Don't doubt that it is. All that I and Jim are pointing out is that there are many sources of the information, the main ones from Plusnets own servers, others from other external sources.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

And tweets from Plusnets own staff?
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I think you are missing the point. I said Plusnet's own servers, nothing to do with who posted them, and from what little I've seem of the information on twitter it's not as detailed. This has now become pointless continuing this, as I previously said, and no doubt the reason Jim posted links, was so that anyone reading (not just you) would know there was various places to get get such information.