cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All lights on and green except for the internet light.

pinkpunkprinces

All lights on and green except for the internet light.

I've tried everything to try and get that internet light to come on, my phone line is working & my router is connected to my filtered master socket & I've reset the router numerous times to no avail. My service was activated on the 16th of November so there shouldn't really be an issue. I tried the online chat option & was waiting for 45 minutes there before being cut off & am now on the phone to customer services with another possible 45 minute wait so I'm just wondering if there's any possible suggestions on things to try if I can't get through to customer services tonight.

I wasn't able to get through to speak to anyone but I've just noticed that on my broadband order tracker it is stuck at activating my line, could this possibly be the issue?

1 REPLY 1
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: All lights on and green except for the internet light.

Hi, sounds like the automated systems haven't picked up that your broadband has been installed, and so your PlusNet account hasn't been activated. Hopefully one of the Help team will spot this post and check for you. Otherwise keep trying on the chat or phone

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.