Get our superfast unlimited fibre broadband
Great-value deals on unlimited broadband
Flexible and affordable sim only deals with no contract
Our network reaches over 99% of the UK, so we've got you covered
Low on minutes, data or texts? Just add one of our bolt-ons
Quick and easy access to your account, services, bills and tools
View and manage your mobile account, tariff and usage
1. New router is set up as per guide.
2. All lights are green (Broadband, Internet)
3. connected LAN cable to laptop
4. Wifi is switched off to make sure to connect to laptop first using LAN
Not getting internet on laptop.
What else is checked?
1. Checked router settings (with IP address) and the username is wrong but cannot change even with router password
2. Is this caused due to cookies and browser history as i was connecting to Plusnet in some other location?
3. Router was switched off 2 times
What should be the solution?