Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert to Max Premium (up to 832kbps upload) users

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Alert to Max Premium (up to 832kbps upload) users

@Spider
The refunds are being worked as part of a fix for the actual problem, it's in testing on our staging platform so hopefully should be live this week/next.
@ASBO DOG
Unfortunately yes, at the moment the automated billing for max premium isn't working for new accounts added to it. This should also be fixed this/next week so you shouldn't have another charge come from your card for it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Spider
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
@Spider
The refunds are being worked as part of a fix for the actual problem, it's in testing on our staging platform so hopefully should be live this week/next.

I see from my pending bill that the finally the correct nett price is being charged for the Max Premium addition for which I am grateful :). Now with the product refresh distracting everybody, I will say this very load, WHEN WILL THE REFUND OF THE OVER CHARGE BE PAID?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You're only waiting for a refund for the Max Premium overcharge.
So far this month they've billed me once on the 3rd (normal billing date). The amount taken was less than I should pay each month (the amount taken was for PAYG 15GB with £1 domain less £3 loyalty discount but no Max Premium) but the invoice under View Transactions bears no resemblance to the amount taken.
Then on 12th I got billed again for exactly the same amount (this time the invoice matched the amount taken) so I've now overpaid by over £9. According to the answer to the ticket I raised
I have looked into your billing and see that you have a credit of -£20.56. This will reflect on your next invoice and should cover any incorrect charges taken from you.

Where the £20.56 comes from I have no idea - but I do know that the credit will muck up the £3 loyalty discount as there can only be one credit on an account at a time.
On top of that they miscalculated the price of PAYG 15GB special with a domain and it's 2p too high. Mand suggested I raise a ticket but I figured that my account is enough of a mess already without adding another complication.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Spider
Grafter

Quote from: jelv
You're only waiting for a refund for the Max Premium overcharge......

I am actually waiting for several things but only posted what is relevant to this thread.
By the way jelv, good look in getting your problem sorted out. My suggestion would be to create a list of all payments against a list showing what the payments should be. Then calculate the difference and send this figure with your list via the ticket system to Plusnet. Each time another transaction update your list and send it in again on the same ticket.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

See your PM's! Wink
James
Grafter

No John - There can opnly be one discount per invoice.
A discount is completely separate to a credit or refund.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Ah OK. So will I get £3 discount, Max Premium at the correct price and the £20.56 refund on 3rd March (my next billing date)?
Also has anyone raised a problem to investigate why you have been overcharging for the PAYG 15GB special since the VAT reduction? See http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,73952.0.html
Spider
Grafter

Quote from: Spider
Quote from: Chris
@Spider

I see from my pending bill that the finally the correct nett price is being charged for the Max Premium addition for which I am grateful :). Now with the product refresh distracting everybody, I will say this very load, WHEN WILL THE REFUND OF THE OVER CHARGE BE PAID?

It seems I didn't shout load enough.
I realise that their is a lot going on and the amount per customer is small, but this should not be an excuse for ignoring this error and the refunds.
Spider
Grafter

Over 36 hours later and still no official response to reimbursing out of pocket customers
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry for missing this thread, I've just been catching up with the people who fixed this problem. As far as I knew everyone had already been refunded, however we're now double checking this with the devs.
I've applied a manual discount of £1 to your next bill to cover the extra charges, IIRC they came to around 51 pence.
HTH
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Spider
Grafter

Thanks Chris, I realise with the product refresh that had taken the focus on staff time. Also pleased that you are double checking that everyone as now been refunded as I am guessing a lot of people may not have noticed.