Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Day?

roryjoem
Dabbler

Activation Day?

Hi,
new customer here awaiting ADSL activation.
Apparently my activation date is 'up to midnight on the 24th of February'.
Do I wait until the end of today or does that mean it should have activated already?
I saw there was some activity on my help centre with regards a provisioning of ADSL account info (ref and circuit number) so was wondering if that was the activation?
Sorry if I'm getting jumpy, had an initial problem with my order so just wanna check everything's going through OK.
Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Activation Day?

I'll take a look and get back to you shortly, if the circuit info has been automatically added to the account then it sounds like the order has completed.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have your Modem and or Router ready, simply plug it set your username and password and it should spring to life when you go live.
roryjoem
Dabbler

Just got the activation email so looks like I'm all set.
Thanks for the help!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I think the problem stopping the automatic activation has arisen from the initial order being fibre, and then it switching to ADSL due to the capacity problems. I'm just correcting that and applying the offer you were given now, so you may get a few conflicting emails but please don't get concerned by these.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
roryjoem
Dabbler

Thanks for sorting all that.