cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL2+ and IP profile

GeoD

ADSL2+ and IP profile

Still within the 10 day training period after being upgraded to ADSL2+  and after rummaging around the forum I just wondered whether my IP profile is stuck.
I've got the following results
Syncing at approx 17M D/S and 1M U/S
The latest BT speedtest shows I'm getting approx 7M D/S and 1M U/S. The further diagnostic test won't work as it reports an error so I can't see what my BT IP profile is.
Plusnet IP profile shows 7.15M
I've tried a few router reboots over the past few days as I read that it could help to reset systems but nothing seems to change other than the sync speed. The last one made it increase!
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: ADSL2+ and IP profile

Hi there,
I've just been looking at your account and noticed an issue with the provisioned product that we had listed for you on our systems, which I fear was restricting you to the incorrect profile. I've now fixed that and set the profile on our side to 12200kbps which matches the line profile on BT's systems.
Sorry for the inconvenience and do let me know if you have any further issues.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
GeoD

Thanks Adam. I thought something was happening as my VPN just dropped out Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
Just let me know when there's any more issues, but that should have done the trick.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team