cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL supplier changeover

rhydsnewi
Grafter

ADSL supplier changeover

I placed an order for my new Plusnet service on the 23rd of  June. I was previously with BT, and received my plusnet router in the post.
Today I was working on a phone extension which meant disconnecting my old (BT supplied) ADSL router. Since doing that I can no longer connect to my BT service, nor will my personal router connect with my new plusnet credentials. I've tried swapping in my plusnet router, but had no luck there either.
The line itself is syncing up at 7800kbits or so with 3.5dB attenuation, so I know I've not got a wiring fault.
Is there any way to check the progress of the order and to tell which set of credentials should be working?  The broadband order tracker shows "activating your line" as "current"
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: ADSL supplier changeover

Hi rhydsnewi,
The account on our side hadn't activated yet.
I've just done that now for you so you should be able to connect. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rhydsnewi
Grafter

Thanks, I've just received the email. I'll check the connection once I'm back at home.
rhydsnewi
Grafter

All activated and working now  Smiley
Finguz
Grafter

Welcome aboard  Cool
rhydsnewi
Grafter

Thanks chief! I've previously been with plusnet, but that was almost 10 years ago while at university.