Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 routers and counting

Finnigan
Grafter

Re: 6 routers and counting

Hi
  The d-link does not show CRC errors in its statistics log only HEC errors,and the phone is plugged into the master socket,The router is on 24/7 and i dont have any other phone sockets in the house and no phone extensions, the router is less than 1ft away from master socket as for the plusnet routers they are the technicolor and TG582n..I did a tracert  just before i logged onto this ill post with this....Finnigan
Finnigan
Grafter

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

OK, if you are seeing no further/other problems with you connection and are happy with the error rate, ask for Interleaving to be turned off.
Just post back here saying so, and a member of the DCT will most likely do it for you.
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi Anotherone
                          Thanks for all your help, and so far i have not seen any other errors and would like the interleaving turned off, TBH i have had no other issues untill recently and i think the package you get from Plusnet adsl and phone is the best out there!!!! Many thanks again Anotherone.....Finnigan
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Just placed the order to remove interleaving for you, that'll complete tomorrow morning Smiley Hope it improves things.
Finnigan
Grafter

Hi Matt
            Thanks for the reply, thanks for placing the order to remove interleaving!!!!!!....Finnigan
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hoping that led to some improvement for you, let us know if you can.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team