cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 months with no internet

Smartie1976

5 months with no internet

We have had ongoing issues with drop outs for the past 5 months. We now have not had broadband for 2 weeks. I ring Plusnet almost daily to get the problem resolved and nothing gets put into action. We have had 3 engineers out and they can find no problems with the line even though our landline has so much static it's almost unuseable.
We have been promised refunds but nothing has been refunded. I've made official complaints yet nothing has been logged. I feel that Plusnet are happy taking my monthly fee and just ignoring me and my problems.
I do not know what else I can now do, anyone out there recommend my next course of action?
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: 5 months with no internet

Hi there.

Apologies for the ongoing connection issues you're experiencing.

I can see we've raised an escalation with our suppliers. Unfortunately we've been advised we need to book another engineer visit to further investigate this, but once booked we'll request that this is escalated with Openreach.

Can you reply to your ticket here with your availability and/or the text message I've just sent?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet