cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£3 discount offered and then taken away

Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

£3 discount offered and then taken away

I applied for the £3 a month Broadband only discount in January and was accepted. I also had the Home Phone £1.99 for 3 months offer (last discount on last month's statement, so now paying the full amount again) but read here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,71948.msg575426.html#msg575426 that the two could run at the same time. A little further down that page you can see that I applied and was accepted for it.
It wasn't on my January bill but the T&C mentioned it would be applied within 14 days and I could have just missed that. I did raise a ticket before I read about the 14 days and no-one told me I wasn't eligible.
Come this month's statement and it wan't there again, so I raised another ticket yesterday and got the curt reply "Dear Mrs XXXX, Sorry you can't have this offer because you are already getting a offer on your home phone."  Sad
I'm none too happy about this, have referred the CSC person to the the relevant post on this forum and am awaiting a reply from them.
Anyone else been told they can't have the £3 broadband only discount when on the home phone only offer? I've not taken advantage of any of the free router offers so am not exactly grasping for everything on offer.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: £3 discount offered and then taken away

Hiya,
I've replied to your ticket.  This should be fixed now.
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

Re: £3 discount offered and then taken away

Thanks James!
There have been so many offers that I suspected something/someone had got muddled somewhere.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both