cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2meg? instead of 6.9?

MickHowes1
Grafter

2meg? instead of 6.9?

not been on here in w hile because i sseen my area is getting fibre in march so thought ill hold out and move to vm in march but this is getting annoying. for the past week iv been on 2mbps download. fix it plezzzzz
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2meg? instead of 6.9?

Shocked  Seriously ?   -  yet another new topic (approximately the 32nd) about the SAME problem !    Angry
Presumably you are going to continue ignore any advice given - like all the previous times we have tried to help and then you choose to do nothing.  Then a couple of weeks later start another new topic, as if you have a new broadband fault - and waste everyones time AGAIN !.
I don't understand why you keep demanding "FIX IT NOW !!!",  but you won't answer simple questions, or follow simple instructions, that would allow someone to help you.
Crazy
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Mick, post the TG582n Full DSL stats
What software release is it on the one your are using, I remember you had two, and I need to know which one.
MickHowes1
Grafter

Purleigh, iv made approx 32 topics. as For Some reason my internet will work fine for roughly 2-3 weeks. then it will go downhill again then i come on here and within 2-3 weeks its usually sorted. If that bothers you that some people dont live in areas where faults dont come up as often then dont comment. go help somebnody who u think wont WASTE your time.
Come on here for a bit of help every so often as i get different things happen to my internet all the time, for all i know the speeds going down atm cud be because there doing FTTC work in my area? iDK.
And im not using the Plusnet Router As MY mums wireless disconnects on it every time she goes to watch a video.
Im using The D-Link Wireless Router, Dont know the code for it offhand but the profile line sync and everything is as should be. iv checked the line through and doesnt seem to be anything close enough electrically to be causing any fault of that area.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

See if you can access the DSL stats Mick, we can't make any sensible comment or suggestions without seeing the stats.
Also run the BTw Performance test (DON'T REBOOT, ignore the red preamble except make sure no other programs are using the Internet) and at the end of the first run, click the Further Diagnostics button, enter just your Phone number and Run the Further Diagnostics Test.
Do a Copy and Paste of the results and post here (no need to grab an image).
Also post your Current Line speed (Login required) (& not the phone number).
What sort of thing were you downloading and what time of day roughly was it when you had the 2M?