WOW
It's not Copper, it's pure GOLD.
Normally

6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: 27.88mb/s !!!!! Even faster than Usain Bolt

duplicate post removed and can you check the post as I am seeing two large images followed by two small images in what appears to be the signature area
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

I hate to 'burst your bubble' but I suspect this is a bit like my granny's old moped that could reach 50mph - turned out the spedo was broken  Grin
Scientific and engineering measuring instuments are often required to be calibrated against national or international standards, this is not the case for internet speed testers.
Very nice result though - I wonder what people between you and the exchange get  Cheesy
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

About the same as Oldjim's if the line is borked, but in this case it's definitely speedtest.net being borked (unless he is kidding us and he's on a secret fibre connection) but then it's a grade B- line so what can we expect  Grin
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about the delay...
Been updating mac OSX to 10.8 Mountain Lion  and installing Freesat HD+ box to replace my SKY+HD box!!
I have dictation to foreign out this line has been dictated ( well it's nearly correct, for foreign out read forum now)
Quote from: Oldjim
duplicate post removed and can you check the post as I am seeing two large images followed by two small images in what appears to be the signature area

I can't explain the duplicate post,, other than that some new posts, with images, seem to take forever to load, when in fact they have loaded, but the confirmation has not occured, ie going to the posted post.
I post "important" images in the body, & in the sig area, after previously deleting images in imageshack, and finding  removed error on forum.
If this happens, I can remove the error message from the post, yet still leave the image.
Belt & braces
As for the download speed ...
I do sometimes get very high download speeds in the early hours, 460 metres from Exchange.

Back to normal

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would tell you fast how my download speed is this morning .... but I can't !!   Grin Grin

Anonymous
Not applicable

No complaints..