Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21CN RFS Date on Usertools

razorhazor81
Dabbler

21CN RFS Date on Usertools

Hi,
I notice that my exchange has a date range of 15th June - 31st July as its RFS Date yet Samknows shows the RFS date as a singular date of 31st July.
Do we tend to find that exchanges are upgraded before the fixed RFS date hence why we're seeing a date range? Or is there no way to predict these things?!
Many thanks
Matt
3 REPLIES 3
x47c
Grafter

Re: 21CN RFS Date on Usertools

The officlal BT spreadsheet will show a range of two dates usually covering a month's duration - saying it will be sometime between the two.
The Samknows site always quotes the last date from this spreadsheet.
It might be done earlier, it might be done late - it will depend on the level of other emergency repair etc work diverting BT staff at the time.
As an example:
Mine was due between 28Feb and 31 Mar and was actually activated on the 10 Feb.
I think I got an advisory email from Plusnet advising me that my line was due to be swapped some 3 weeks later
and it was swapped over a further 5 weeks or so beyond that.
GrahamC
Grafter

@Matt
Samknows gives an RFS date for my exchange of 31/07/2012, yet I moved to 21CN last week.
try http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome
If there is no date estimate in the 21CN test information it's more than likely your exchange has already been updated.
cheers
Graham
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi razorhazor81,
I just popped your number into the BT Availability and got this...
[quote=BT Availability Checker]Your exchange is planned to have ADSL2+ by 31st August 2012.
This is the one we use when a customer orders fibre. If it's not available on here then our systems can't place the order.
Jojo Smiley