Grafter

21CN ASDL2+

Can you please regrade us to 21CN ASDL2+ with uncapped upstream thanks Tongue
5 REPLIES 5
scream
Dabbler

Re: 21CN ASDL2+

Hi there Michael.B,
I have upgraded your account for you so that your line is placed onto 21Cn with an uncapped upstream.
This will take 10 working days to complete and a ticket should be placed onto your account with a completion date. Don't forget that once this is done your line will be placed into a 10 day training period so you may see fluctuating speeds and stability, but this should settle down in the first few days, that's if you see any instability anyway.
Your upload speeds will also be uncapped, this will take a bit out of your download speeds, but there is no way of knowing what they will both be at until the training period is complete.
Smiley
MichaelBendikas
Grafter

Could i have a update on this upgrade please, ive seen no improvement. there has also been no ticket placed onto my account?
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Michael.B,
It doesn't look like Jade place that correctly, so apologies for that. I've placed it now and sent you confirmation via ticket.
Jojo Smiley
MichaelBendikas
Grafter

The Upgrade has been completed however my Upstream still looks capped, could it please be uncapped
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Just placed the order for you, it'll be complete tomorrow. Sorry about the delay there.