cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

18 months of spot on service then........Completely awful

Ghostleader

18 months of spot on service then........Completely awful

For nine months now my ADSL broadband has been absolutely plagued with problems, more recently slow speeds (O.80MB down stream), it's got to the point that even the C.S. agents seem completely perplexed as to what to do, line noise margins are played about with, issues are sometimes fixed within half an hour, sometimes not until the next day, 8 hours later ect. The customer service side of the business has crashed into the sea with a complete loss of life, the support ticket thing is complete garbage, tickets auto shut themselves unless you continue to add to them (Which recently has been easy to achieve), Promised call backs tend not to happen and retentions will quite gladly get your jacket for you, I'm sorry my £23.99p is just a drop in the ocean for yourselves, seriously, I don't know what your problem with my good self is but I can assure you the service you provide me with is complete garbage now.
2 REPLIES 2
Ghostleader

Re: 18 months of spot on service then........Completely awful

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: 18 months of spot on service then........Completely awful

Hi @Ghostleader,

I'm sorry that you've been experiencing problems with your connection and for the poor experience that you've had in regards to the customer service. I've passed on feedback about this.

I've tested your line today and the test is indicating that the line is currently syncing at 14.2mbps, which is above the line's estimate of 5-10.5mbps. However, there are a number of errors on the line which will be restricting the speed and performance of the connection on your side.

Status Check
xDSL Status Check
Circuit ID: CBUKXXXXXXXXX Service ID: BBEUXXXXXXXXXXXX
Telephone NO.: NA Test Executed On: 31-12-2018 11:40:03
xDSL Status Test Summary
Sync Status: Circuit In Sync
General Information
NTE Status:   NTE Power Status: Unknown Bypass Status:  

Upstream DSL Link Information Downstream DSL Link Information
Loop Loss: 19.9 36.0
SNR Margin: 19.9 6.0
Errored Seconds: 12 5
HEC Errors: 0  
Cell Count: 29731 264911
Speed: 448 14280

Maximum Stable Rate (KBPS): 9088 Fault Threshold Rate (KBPS): 7270
Mean Time Between Retrains (Seconds): 86300 Mean Time Between Errors Upstream (Seconds): 70
Indicative Line Quality: A Mean Time Between Errors Downstream (Seconds): 111
Custom Thresholds
MTBR_RED: MTBE_RED:
MTBR_GREEN: MTBE_GREEN:

Our support team have attempted to reduce the errors on your line by adjusting the SNR margin, but this hasn't resolved the problem. As this is the case, we'll need to arrange an engineer visit so that this can be investigated further. Please can you reply to the ticket here with your availability for an engineer? If you get back in touch on here once you've done this, we'll get this booked in for the earliest available suitable appointment.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team