cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 month of usless BB

doomreaper
Grafter

Re: 1 month of usless BB

lol near my usage ,, sorry had to laff, ive virtually had no internet speed for over 6weeks now, i doubt if i have used 10 - 20% of my months allowance. so no , that isnt it .
doomreaper
Grafter

oh well, my exchange was 'fixed ' in December,, by the end of December (2008) it is back in the red and my line is back to a mere 600k line and often lower. Im sorry force9, but i cant keep paying £22 per month for this and am now asking for a mac code to join a isp that has its own equipment in my local exchange.
To be honest for the amount of time my line has been useless, and with it being down to the suppliers, i would have expected some kinda word from you to them , along the lines this isnt fair to charge us, then us the customer full price whilst getting a service that for the most part is at or below the ofcom suggested standards.
So as at 4:20pm i have asked for my mac code and since i should have it asap, i have already lined up a replacement. After well many more years now than i can properly remember ( certainly more than 12) i think its  a sad farewell from me.
James
Grafter

Hi Doomreaper,
Really sorry to see that this is still going on Sad
Before you leave us, would you like to try the Max Premium service for a month or two at no added cost to see if it helps to improve your speeds at all?  There's a chance that it may not make any difference, but there's also a chance it might fix your contention issues.  I'd hate to see you leave us.
Let me know either way and I'll get things sorted for you as soon as possible.
doomreaper
Grafter

hi james, no sorry , this has gone on too much . i realy would have preferred it to be fixed, but it looks to me like BT will not ever get this exchange sorted to a point where it will serve the main part of the city and have enough to keep going etc . so if you could get a mac key sorted for me i would appriciate it.
James
Grafter

Certainly.
Give me 5 minutes and I'll get something emailed to you.
Again, really sorry to see you leave and I hope everything works out for you in the future.