Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Radius - Possible to view via account online

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Visual Radius - Possible to view via account online

Pretty much as the topic says, are we able to view our own visual radius via member account online access and connection log history?
5 REPLIES 5
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Visual Radius - Possible to view via account online

Hey goldenfibre,
Unfortunately we don't have any way that you can view the connection log history, or any sort of interface that you can look at.
I understand that it's probably more about having access to it yourself. But is there a specific time period you want me to look at and post for you?
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
GeordieMark
Grafter

This would be really useful, then I wouldn't have to start threads like this http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,131130.msg1143341.html (If you want to take a look Matty Wink )
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

For the benefit of the new guys in CRT this has been on the WISH LIST for a long time.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Melancholie
Grafter

Zen et al have this kind of stuff, and I guess things like this are the difference between an ISP charging £14.99 and £19.99 for FTTC and one charging half-again as much or more.
If you want the geeky toys pay the cost premium for the tool and UI developers and go for the geeky ISP I guess.
Plusnet seem to have chosen a quite different path and, frankly, they have a lot higher priorities for their budgets such as getting wait times on the phones down.
amcclean
Rising Star

I suggested this a year or two ago and at the time the PN support on here advised they could not promise anything but would mention it for possible development.
It would be a great tool to have to aid with self diagnostics.
podman