1. Press up or down until you get to My Xbox. Press right to scroll through the options until you get to System Settings and press A.
2. From the System Settings screen, choose Network Settings then Configure Network.
3. From here, highlight the wireless information block and press A. Then select Scan for Networks.
4. Select the name (SSID) of your wireless network. If your router isn't broadcasting this, choose Specify Unlisted Network and enter the name.
5. If your network has wireless security, enter your WEP or WPA key. Press Start when you're done.
6. You'll be taken back to the Network Settings screen. Select Test Xbox LIVE connection to make sure everything is working properly.
1. Press right on your joypad until you get to the System Blade. From here choose Network Settings.
2. From the Network Settings menu, choose Edit Settings.
3. From the Edit Settings screen, highlight and select the wireless settings block at the bottom.
4. Select the name (SSID) of your wireless network. If your router isn't broadcasting this, choose Specify Unlisted Network and enter the name
5. Enter the appropriate security settings and password - check your router instructions if you're not sure about this. Press Start button when you're done.
9. On the Apply Settings page choose Test Xbox LIVE. You'll see a screen telling you that your Xbox 360 is connected.
Popularity: 3% [?]
Contributing Authors : Bob Pullen
This entry was posted by Andrew B on Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 at 4:16 pm and is tagged with blade, dashboard, nxe, Wireless, xbox360 and is posted in the category Gaming. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
There are currently no comments on this post.
Here at Plusnet we're always trying to use clever open source things to make our lives easier. Sometimes we write our own and make other people's lives easier too!
We're a Yorkshire-based provider selling broadband and phone services to homes and businesses throughout the UK. Winner of the ISPA 2010 'Best Consumer Customer Service ISP' Award, we're proud to offer the UK's best value standalone broadband.
© Plusnet plc All Rights Reserved. E&OE
Support Library is powered by WordPress