Thursday 23rd October 2014Login | Register
Pages: [1]

Speed profiles on fibre

« on 23/03/2011, 16:45 »
Hi all,

Please be aware that once your service is active, the speed profile will be set manually after we've checked and confirmed that the order has completed.

With that in mind, please do contact us if this isn't done within 24 hours of activation.

Thanks,
Adam.
Adam Walker
Plusnet Customer Relations Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
Twitter :: Facebook :: Plusnet Assist
« Reply #1 on 05/04/2011, 19:26 »
Thanks Adam,  mine was installed this morning so I'll try really, really hard to not chase anyone until tomorrow Wink  I remember using dial-up 28.8k connections so I can live with 6674kpbs for one more  day....Cheers.

« Reply #2 on 13/04/2011, 16:57 »
its been  day and a half and no reply to the ticket #41120349, stuck at the pre existing speeds (5mb).

could a CS rep give this a nudge please?

ticket #41120349

ta
« Reply #3 on 28/04/2011, 15:50 »
FYI all, As the trial is over I'm asking for this thread to be moved to broadband and routers. Please raise a new post rather than reply to this one if you need to ask for a profile update.

« Last Edit: 28/04/2011, 15:53 by _Adam_Walker_ »

Adam Walker
Plusnet Customer Relations Team
Service Status :: RSS :: Email
Twitter :: Facebook :: Plusnet Assist
  • dvorak
  • Forum Moderator
  • Meh.
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on 29/04/2011, 08:36 »
Moderators Note.

locked so you have to post a new thread Wink
Forum Moderator and Customer

Unofficial IRC -  irc.geekshed.net:6667, Channel #PlusnetUnofficial
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Related Sites

Community Apps

Here at Plusnet we're always trying to use clever open source things to make our lives easier. Sometimes we write our own and make other people's lives easier too!

View the Plusnet Open Source applications page

About Plusnet

We're a Yorkshire-based provider selling broadband and phone services to homes and businesses throughout the UK. Winner of the ISPA 2010 'Best Consumer Customer Service ISP' Award, we're proud to offer the UK's best value standalone broadband.

© Plusnet plc All Rights Reserved. E&OE