cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We won’t be beat on price

thisoldman
Grafter

Re: We won’t be beat on price

all too complicated for ma wee brain today , so could some well informed person at plusnet tell me in simple english , how much i will be paying next month?
ta
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

how much i will be paying next month?

Unless you specifically choose to change product you'll be paying the same as you currently are.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
thisoldman
Grafter

tx you chris    ..... where have you been hiding.....
David C should make you his Information Commissioner ;)..
Steve
Seasoned Pro

You need to sort out your slogans, I mean really you should be concentrating on more Important Issues, Then when they are Fixed your slogan should be.......We wont be beaten on customer service...
Edit Spelling...
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
thisoldman
Grafter

CS is very good steve  it only took colin 4 mins to answer my q
Alxns
Grafter

So does this mean my bill will be cheaper now i'm on extra market2 or does this only apply for new customers?
Laroc
Grafter

"Quote":- Here are our new prices for market 1 and 2 exchanges:
Value - £10.79
Extra - £15.79
Pro - £20.79

I am currently on PlusNet Broadband Your Way Option 1 (Monthly Contract)  with 3Gb
When I go to change my product I see no mention of the £10.79 price quoted, it still stands at £12.99
As an existing customer of many years, if I change will I have to sign up for a 12 month contract ?
Mand
Grafter

@Laroc, as there's no LLU presence on your exchange £12.99 is the cheapest broadband around.
@Alxns, you're on a price match exchange, so I can arrange the discount for you if you're happy with your current product? You would see the updated prices if you wanted to change product, but obviously you can't change to the same product. Smiley
Santiago
Grafter

My Plusnet Premium is £19.99 per month on a Market 2 area. How much will this be reduced by and how do I get the cheaper price?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It doesn't - to get a cheaper price you would need to change to Extra
Alxns
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
@Laroc, as there's no LLU presence on your exchange £12.99 is the cheapest broadband around.
@Alxns, you're on a price match exchange, so I can arrange the discount for you if you're happy with your current product? You would see the updated prices if you wanted to change product, but obviously you can't change to the same product. Smiley

Yes please that would be helpful.
xpcomputers
Grafter

Can someone clarify whether a new 12 month contract applies? Someone asked above...
I think the answer is that there is no 12 month contract as such any more, but signup and modem fees if you leave within the year, which wouldn't apply to an existing customer who was changing products (unless they took a new router too). Is that correct?
It is important that people make the choices with their eyes open!
Mike
Mand
Grafter

Spot on Mike.
For existing customers an account change has no bearing on contract. The only exception to this is if you change to an ADSL2+ product and take hardware, this is provided on a deferred contract basis for 12 months.
Mand
Grafter

Quote from: Alxns
Yes please that would be helpful.

Done. Smiley
Laroc
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
[color=red]Hi guys,
This does actually apply to extra and pro too, here are our new prices for market 1 and 2 exchanges:
Value - £10.79
Extra - £15.79
Pro - £20.79
Please see the blog and FAQ here for the full details:
http://community.plus.net/blog/2010/10/06/tv/
[/color]

Mand - you quote "as there is no LLU  on my exchange £12.99 is the cheapest"
So why the statement from Adam.
Once again Mk1 exchange customers see no benefit from price reductions, not even a customer who has  been with PN for years,