cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how come me and plusnet cant connect

scarrabri
Grafter

how come me and plusnet cant connect

Hi ihave only been with plusnet for two weeks and for one of those i was on hoilday in Dorset,so i never got to use it untill i got back,and to say i hoped for a lot and got nothing is an understatement, perhaps someone can tell me if plusnet is still open after 6 pm,because theres no web browsing for me after that time,so may as well go to bed ,or is it because i only pay the £5.99 ,which seems to give me half a broadband,strange really because it works fine in the day time,which is a shame really because im at work next week, i am thinking of cancelling even tho plusnet say i will need to pay them £130 ,i hope sky will have me back lol, Brian
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: how come me and plusnet cant connect

Hi Brian,
Our call centre is open 24 hours a day and they'll be more than happy to help you with the problems you've been experiencing.
Are you just saying that your broadband doesn't seem to work in the evenings?
scarrabri
Grafter

yes this is correct it seems when plusnet gets busy i get web pages that dont open,and then nothing, funny really as they are the same web pages i had open in the day time,i dont exspect plusnet to go off, and as for your call centre ,i have no intention of following that utter nonesense, if it dont go off in the day time,then why go off at night ,surely this is at plusnets end,,let me give you a for instance,i was with aol for 5yrs ,and never once cut off,sky was same again never cut off ,where as plusnet  one week and cut off or not working,what a discrace ,i had ordered the phone from plusnet ,which i have just cancelled, or else i will be looking for a pay phone with this performance,best wishes Brian

dick:quote
James
Grafter

Hi Brian,
We've experienced some DNS issues recently, which might account for some of the problems that you have been having.
Hopefully you'll find things better tonight, if not, give us a call and we'll be happy to help.