cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage reset - 21CN?

Mav
Fixes: 514

Usage reset - 21CN?

My billing cycle is 9th to 8th of each month but my usage was rest on Wednesday, 22nd coinciding with going live with 21CN. Was this to be expected?
Has my billing cycle now changed or am I lucky enough to have my used usage all over again till the 8th May?  Cheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Usage reset - 21CN?

You may have to wait for someone from Comms to answer that, but maybe spraxyt may spot this and know the answer.
I'd guess you'd be better asking ADSL2+ specific things on the ADSL2+ board now you're on the trial.
I'll be posting on your other thread re: the connection issues.
Mav

Perhaps one of the mods could move this thread and my other Seem to have both static & dynamic IPs, if appropriate, to the ADSL2+ (21CN) Trial forum, please?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

mjtuohy
Grafter

Hi Mav. I also have had my usage reset after going live on the 21CN trial. Every other time I have changed product my usage has been reset. So I think unless a + person says different that we will be reset again on our billing date. (Hope so anyway as I have told my son he can D/L whatever he wants )
                              Martin
Mav

Closer inspection of the VMBU does, in fact, show that my billing date has not moved (the usage dates stop on the 8th.)
That's a result then Smiley