Thursday 24th April 2014Login | Register
Pages: [1]

37" LG LCD HDTV - as new.

« on 15/11/2007, 10:01 »
Selling my LG 37LC2D which is only about 6 months old as i'm buying a bigger plasma in the new year.
I paid 800 for it at Currys, but even now it's still 580+ brand new.

It's 37", LCD TV with integrated Freeview, HD 1080i ready, 3 Scarts, HDMI, Component, VGA and lots more connectors.

I only run Sky and the Xbox 360 through it and both look brilliant, but it has only been turned on about 20 times as i'm never at home.
Thoroughly impressed with the Xbox 360 graphics through the Component lead, and to be honest you can't tell the difference between 1080i
and 1080p except in rare case, in my opinion. You can see I hardly play it by my Gamerscore!

Comes with Remote Control, Power lead, Warranty books and product manuals, but no box - it was too massive so I threw it away!

LG Website specs here: Click me!

Pictures here: Pictures!

I will deliver / meet anywhere up to South East London I suppose, I live in Margate Smiley
Looking for 400 which is a bargain. Open to offers....

Fran.

Moderators Note by James_H : Fixed [URL] tags.  Wink

« Last Edit: 15/11/2007, 12:33 by James_H »

« Reply #1 on 15/11/2007, 12:24 »

Hi Fran,

The links you give don't seem to work.

artmo.
Wake Up and Smell the Coffee!
« Reply #2 on 15/11/2007, 13:33 »
Comes with Remote Control, Power lead, Warranty books and product manuals, but no box - it was too massive so I threw it away!
My bold.

I thought warranty was non transferable. Does anyone know for sure?
Ian
« Reply #3 on 15/11/2007, 22:35 »
Cheers James.

Surely the product is warranted for a year or whatever regardless of who owns it?
  • clockley
  • Now with added Technical support!
  • View Profile
« Reply #4 on 16/11/2007, 08:18 »
Extended warranties (IE Dixons coverplan) are NOT transferrable, but I'm not too sure about the manufacturers warranty.  I think it depends on if you have registered the item.
« Reply #5 on 21/11/2007, 09:25 »
SOLD, thanks.
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Related Sites

Community Apps

Here at Plusnet we're always trying to use clever open source things to make our lives easier. Sometimes we write our own and make other people's lives easier too!

View the Plusnet Open Source applications page

About Plusnet

We're a Yorkshire-based provider selling broadband and phone services to homes and businesses throughout the UK. Winner of the ISPA 2010 'Best Consumer Customer Service ISP' Award, we're proud to offer the UK's best value standalone broadband.

© Plusnet plc All Rights Reserved. E&OE