cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband order status seems a bit confused.

Danny252
Hooked

Broadband order status seems a bit confused.

I was booked to have the phone line connected to my new house on Friday, which as far as I'm aware went ahead without issue - Plusnet have texted me to say it should be working.
However, at 1am (!) on Friday, so before the phone line connection, I was emailed to say there was a "problem" with my broadband order. The current status is now quite ambiguous, as the summary says "completed", but the individual pages show "we have found a problem with the line". A support ticket was automatically opened, but similarly, the only comment on it is that the order was cancelled.
What would cause someone (or some automated system) to cancel the broadband order at 1am, before it has even been placed, due to the phone line order not yet being completed?
4 REPLIES 4
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: Broadband order status seems a bit confused.

Hi welcome to the forum and Plusnet.
I've not been able to find your account, so if you could please post the ticket ID from one of the rejection messages, I will get this looked into again for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Danny252
Hooked

The ticket ID is 99986207.
Strange that the account was hard to find - I'm using the same login for both the forum and the Member's Centre.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Thanks, I'm taking a look.
Your username that's associated with the forum isn't the same in this case, even though it happens to be the same username (if that makes sense). I've got the account now anyway Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Sorry for the delay.
It turns out that the problem was caused because we placed the broadband order the moment the phone order completed. We needed to wait a little before actioning this to ensure the TAGS on the line had been updated. This has been raised and the order has been placed via automation. This will mean that if there are any further problems, you'll be sent a new Email/ticket.
If you have any problems, or something doesn't look right, please bring it to our attention here.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team