cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really disappointed with the total lack of flexibility shown by Plusnet

Scotty1974

Really disappointed with the total lack of flexibility shown by Plusnet

Well all I've got to say is thank god I'm away from plusnet there was a time while I was in hospital for 6 months I had a motorcycle accident and was lucky to survive while I was in hospital I still payed my broadband and line rental so as not to breach the contract I was under I was in hospital from 16 October 2013 than finally got out of hospital on the 16 April 2014 I called plusnet up just to see how helpful they would be with regards to me paying my bill so as no to get blacklisted or break the contract I was under they didn't even offer a sorry for me being in hospital and with regards to me paying my line rental and fibre broadband they couldn't offer me anything in a little compensation so that's me left them now and went with sky but to be honest I couldn't believe how insignificant plusnet made me feel that's me had my rant for to day take care everyone and hope you have a better experience with plusnet than I did  Cry
3 REPLIES 3
Scotty1974

Re: We'll do you proud

Yes wele do you proud.not long after I had signed upto plusnet I was I a serious motorcycle accident to be honest still lucky to be here well I was in the hospital from 16 October 2013 to 14 April  2014 I still payed my plusnet line rental and my fibre broadband so I didn't breach there contract so after coming out from hospital a few weeks later I decided to call plusnet to see if they could have come to some arrangement to help me out a little with the plusnet bill I had explained to them from a hospital bed what had happened I never even got a sorry from them I'm so glad I've moved provider when you see them on the t.v you wouldn't think butter would melt in there mouths how fooled was I well that's in the past and thank god my health is getting better so just a little warning with plusnet things aren't always what they seem. Embarrassed
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Really disappointed with the total lack of flexibility shown by Plusnet

Two posts split off from the topics where they were posted and merged here for much better visibility
I have changed the title to what I think reflects the complaint
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Really disappointed with the total lack of flexibility shown by Plusnet

Hi Scotty,
Sorry to hear about your accident, but good to know your health is improving now.
I've just taken a look over your account, and unfortunately agree with the advisors you spoke to. If the account had been dormant, or used little then we may have been able to help out, however there was still significant usage being accrued on the account during this period, so it was still being used quite heavily at this time
Good luck with your new ISP and your continued recuperation.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.