cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #79580565

wo0x
Grafter

Question #79580565

Could one of the DCT guys please take a look at my ticket and arrange an engineer visit in the time slot I've stated? I replied to the ticket on the 4th, my patience wore thin long ago, this ticket was opened in January because of packet loss and poor gaming. First engineer found nothing wrong. Then I was told there was a common fault at the exchange. In the time it took them to investigate, the packet loss situation had improved, but then my SNR insisted on rising to 15 every time Plusnet reset my line. They found nothing wrong at the exchange that could be causing my issues, but Plusnet want to send another engineer out to my home to investigate the 'inflated SNR.'
Whilst I've been waiting the peak time latency humps and packet loss have returned, the packet loss isn't as severe as it was previously, but it's following the same pattern.
I noticed the packet loss in December, prior to this I never had any issues with packet loss or disconnections and the SNR never rose. The only disconnections I have now that aren't explained are the two I have after an SNR reset, they're like clockwork.
Thanks in advance,
Wo0x.
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Question #79580565

I'll get that picked up now for you Wo0x. - That's booked in for you now.
wo0x
Grafter

Re: Question #79580565

Thank you, Chris.