cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

sare
Hooked

New customer

Hi im a new customer and i ordered a new phone line and im having unlimited broadband .my new phone line was put in 2 weeks ago and is up and running  Grin ive heard nothing since about my broadband , and when i will get my router ? i did put in a question ticket number 76498054 on Oct 31st and ive still not had a reply
Many thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: New customer

Hi sare,
I've just taken a look at your account for you. I've firstly posted the router out for you - apologies for the delay with this. I can see that the telephone service has gone active, as you have stated. I've just placed an order for your broadband service now - we're looking at 5-7 working days for this to go live.

I'll let you know if there are any problems at all in the meantime.
AndyH
Grafter

Why wasn't the broadband order placed as soon as the telephone line was active?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

This should have been completed via automation, however the order was not placed due to a slight delay with the phone provision. Now this has completed, a broadband order has been placed. This would have been done by the provisioning team, however, I've placed it this morning.
sare
Hooked

many thanks for this ,, its been a long ole haul but finally getting there first off i was given a date for a engineer to visit which was between 1pm-6pm.  he turned up at 5.45pm it was dark he said he couldn't do it because it was dark , and that he wasn't getting up the ladder to the pole ,, a cherry picker was needed ,  he did put my box inside . then had a right ole moan how he wasn't getting paid for this  Undecided i did phone Plusnet to let them know someone was suppose to contact me on the Monday which they didn't . then last Tuesday another bt engineer turned up i had no idea he was coming no appt given  lucky that i was in . he then turned round and said he couldn't do the job and that a cherry picker was needed ,, ( Yes we knew this lol ) .. he said he would be back the next Morning with a cherry picker ,, and yes he turned up with cherry picker ,, i was just getting a little worried as id not heard anything about my router ,, and i thank you for sorting this for me  Wink