Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone changes

Mand
Grafter

Home Phone changes

Afternoon,
I just wanted to let you all know that we rolled some changes to our Home Phone service this morning:
1) Anytime+ now has no 1000 minute FUP, starting from your next billing month. The 300 minute international call allowance will remain.
2) The £20 cancellation fee has been removed.
Good news all round I hope you'll agree. Smiley
23 REPLIES 23
LiamM
Grafter

Re: Home Phone changes

lingbob
Grafter

Quote from: Mand

Good news indeed.
When can we expect Caller Display to be included FOC  Grin
Regards .....
LiamM
Grafter

Quote from: road
When can we expect Caller Display to be included FOC  Grin

We in the PlusNet UserGroup would like to see bundled Caller Display / Voicemail.  If that is something you would like, register your vote here!
http://usergroup.plus.net/pugit/view.php?id=357
Not applicable

I would definitely like to see the answerphone service included but after an earlier post on the subject in this section, was told that it is a service that would cost Plusnet so they couldn't offer it at that time.
Mand
Grafter

I'd suggest voting on the PUGIT item above if you are keen to get this added, as our product team do consider it when looking at improvements.
bill
Grafter

Quote from: Mand
Afternoon,
I just wanted to let you all know that we rolled some changes to our Home Phone service this morning:
1) Anytime+ now has no 1000 minute FUP, starting from your next billing month. The 300 minute international call allowance will remain.
2) The £20 cancellation fee has been removed.

bill
Grafter

Home Phone

Good news. I notice the minutes remainig box has been already been removed from the phone page. Do those with 3 or 4 weeks left before the next billing period get informed if they approach the 1000 minute limit? Also as the 300 minute limit remains for overseas calls the retention of the box would be handy.
Moderators note by James_H : Merged topics.
jmd
Grafter

I would like to know how many minutes I have left please - so can you replace the box that showed that?  It is useful to know where you are at any time of the billing month.
jmd
Grafter

Just a second thought and realisation!  - does it now mean literally unlimited phone calls to local, 01 and 02 numbers so you can go over 1000 minutes so that is why you do not need box showing time left? Smiley
LiamM
Grafter

I'm sure that if you're really hammering it, or using it in a way where it could be suspected you're using it for Business purposes - PlusNet will be in touch.
Mand
Grafter

There is no 1000 minute Fair Usage Policy anymore, so you do not need to monitor your minutes. Smiley
bill
Grafter

But surely there is a need to monitor until the next billing period, ( in my case until 23 September) when, according to Mand's first post, the 1000 minutes restriction will be removed.  Also, there remains a need to monitor the 300 minutes overseas call allowance.
Or is it now the case that all the restrictions have now been removed for everyone regardless of next billing period?
I query this out of interest only, as I am happy with the service and use only a fraction of the old restricted allowances anyway.
Mand
Grafter

Hi guys,
The removal of the 1000 minutes is applicable as of now, for everyone.
I've raised the issue internally that you cannot see how many international minutes you have remaining, and will post back here once I receive an update.
bill
Grafter

Many thanks, Mand. It is heartening to see queries so promptly dealt with.