New Router - no cable in box

<< < (3/3)

Chris:
Possibly, I'll activate the account but that means you won't be able to raise any faults until the actual activation date.

NeilByMouth:
You guys are wonderful - if I had a first born you could have him :)

here's why:

" Name:
Number: T-Mobile
Content:
Your time on Mobile Broadband will run out in 1 hour. To keep using the service, buy more days at http://www.t-zones.co.uk/apps/ebdc/en/purchase-SMS
Time: 10/08/2012 16:03:08"

then from you -
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 17:03:55 +0100
Message-Id: <XXXXXXXt>
To: XXXXXXXX@gmail.com
Subject: Your broadband is now active

45 secs of downtime for me on a service you instantly did pretty much as a favour. BRAVO :D

I can now stamp on that ****** little t-mobile dongle I have been using and not have to buy wasted credit. I can also fit my SSD in my workstation and reinstall OS and apps on workstation as I can update before next week starts. SAVES ME MAJOR HEADACHES.

I absolve you of your patch lead sins, go in peace. Forget the cable as this is actually worth me moving the workstation into the bedroom as I reassable it and I'll get one on Monday morning as now I have time.

w23:
I know PN are good but I think a bit of luck must also be involved here.... have you bought a lottery ticket this week?  ;)
Welcome to PlusNet proper - you already know where to get the very best in support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page