Wednesday 23rd April 2014Login | Register
Pages: 1 [2]

Cramp

• nadger
  • Usergroup Member
  • View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on 23/02/2012, 10:53 »
Indian Tonic Water is supposed to contain quinine.
  John
« Reply #17 on 23/02/2012, 15:25 »
http://runningcramps.blog...ramps-and-leg-cramps.html

A lack of magnesium can cause cramps.   
« Reply #18 on 23/02/2012, 16:49 »
Try Crampex tablets which are for muscle cramp at night.
They contain Magnesium Sterate, povidone, sodium lauryl sulphate, starch maize.
I Have never personally used  them at night but they have got severe cramp when fell walking for hours and they have done the trick.
They are non prescription.
The fleeting hour of life of those who love the hills is quickly spent, but the hills are eternal, always there will be the lonely ridge, the dancing beck, the silent forest, the exhilaration of the summits. These are for the seeking and those who seek and find while there is still time will be blessed both in mind & body.
« Reply #19 on 23/02/2012, 19:06 »
quick remedy pinch both sides of the nostrils honestly it works Cheesy Cheesy
  • Mav
  • View Profile
« Reply #20 on 06/03/2012, 12:27 »
honestly it works Cheesy Cheesy
It certainly did last night!

My calves were extremely painful then I remembered girtie's post; although I did have to blow hard while pinching my nose the cramp went almost immediately and didn't come back for the rest of the night Shocked Cool
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
Pages: 1 [2]
Jump to:  

Related Sites

Community Apps

Here at Plusnet we're always trying to use clever open source things to make our lives easier. Sometimes we write our own and make other people's lives easier too!

View the Plusnet Open Source applications page

About Plusnet

We're a Yorkshire-based provider selling broadband and phone services to homes and businesses throughout the UK. Winner of the ISPA 2010 'Best Consumer Customer Service ISP' Award, we're proud to offer the UK's best value standalone broadband.

© Plusnet plc All Rights Reserved. E&OE