cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats Happened to Plusnets Good Service, ( Its a Joke at the Moment)

chris2005
Grafter

Whats Happened to Plusnets Good Service, ( Its a Joke at the Moment)

I am really disappointed with plusnet,
My internet has now been off since last week and a BT engineer will be calling with me this friday which happens to be the day I am getting married.

I am trying to start a small business and this service is really not helping matters.
I have both my phone and internet with plusnet which has gone off in the past but always gets fixed very quickly,.
but after this I will be looking somewhere else for a provider.
Where has jojo gone she used to get things sorted very quickly.
Regards
dick:red All caps title edited as per forum rules

8 REPLIES 8
MacronX
Grafter

Re: WHATS HAPPENED TO PLUSNETS GOOD SERVICE, ( ITS A JOKE AT THE MOMENT)

Exactly the same. I have no service and am a business owner. Half an hour on hold to speak to a grumpy little child who tells me they have no idea what is wrong they just know it's not their fault. Appalling and a shame because they used to be so much better. I will be getting rid ASAP and would advise you to do the same.
chris2005
Grafter

I will be phoning plusnet in the morning to cancel my account,  and give talk talk a try.
Things couldnt be much worse.
Cheerio plusnet.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: chris2005
....and give talk talk a try.
Things couldnt be much worse.

Oh no? Read this thread.
We have loads of people in here complaining about Talk-Talk and they're often on OFCOM's hit list.
Unless you move to an LLU provider your problem may well go with you.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MacronX
Grafter

Re: Whats Happened to Plusnets Good Service, ( Its a Joke at the Moment)

Yeah I hear talktalk is worse so don't go with them.
I'll be cancelling plusnet tomorrow too.
BT just confirmed my line is fine. Plusnet have put so much effort into blaming ANYONE else for THEIR service not working and meanwhile are billing me for the privilege of spending hours torturing myself. Disgusting little company who I now loath and can't wait to get rid of.
chris2005
Grafter

I will have to check tomorrow which provider gives the best service for northern ireland , rural areas.
Thanks for the advice
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Chris2005 - Apologies for the timing, the engineer should be there in the morning on Friday and I hope he's able to sort it for you. Unfortunately there'll be no further updates until the engineer visit has completed.
@MacronX - As per Bob's reply to you here the fault's been raised and our suppliers are wanting to send an engineer to investigate. If you could reply to the thread linked above or your open fault ticket with times and dates you're available (weekdays either 8am - 1pm or 1pm - 6pm) we'll get an engineer visit booked for you.
StuartUK35
Grafter

"" What words i did write here, i have taken back and eaten them! PN done me well on this occasion""
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: StuartUK35
and dont forget chaps, we get charged for a service not received too

Yes, so do we unfortunately, hence why we either have to keep charging or raise the subscription prices of everyone else to cover the costs. We'd rather not do that though.
Of course if any of the delays or the fault have been caused by ourselves we're happy to refund the costs involved.