cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still dont have a fully working telephone line!!!!

lyndsey81

Still dont have a fully working telephone line!!!!

Thought I would try here and see if I can get any help or answers as I dont seem to be getting anywhere when calling faults line or sending a ticket message. My phone line was due to be active on Tuesday 25th January, it wasnt, then I got a text on Wednesday 26th January am to say my line is now complete and ready for use. However I was able to make outgoing calls but if someone tries to call me they get a message saying the number is not in service! I called Wednesday morning to report this and was told it would be passed on I someone would get back to me. No one did so I called again at 6pm and was informed that PN supplier had not transferred it to them properly and it would be done within 2 hours so I would have my complete phone line! This didnt happen so I called again this morning and was told it would be passed on again as their system says its complete!! After numerous phone calls and having to explain its not complete I cant get any answers. I called back this afternoon and was told it would be passed on again!!!!!! Im getting really frustrated now that I cant get any answers and I have to pay from  26th January for a service that isnt complete!!!!!!! I told the guy that if its not done in 2 hours I would be considering leaving PN but he didnt seem to bother.
Can anyone help me on here? Im not asking for much im just looking for someone to tell me why no one can phone me  but I can phone out and how long it will take to be resolved. No one keeps in touch with updates. Im a new customer and now im thinking I made a big mistake!!!
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Still dont have a fully working telephone line!!!!

I can see you called in earlier this afternoon.
Your fault has been assigned to someone here who is very capable. I'll keep an eye on this and make sure its given some urgency.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Thank you

Thanks,
I'll make sure the agents who dealt with this get the recognition they deserve.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
lyndsey81

Re: Still dont have a fully working telephone line!!!!

It has now been sorted, a big thank you to [mremoved] and [mremoved] who solved it in 10 minutes when no one else could. They have both restored my faith in Plus Net
dick:csa