cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet routing issue?

technonath
Grafter

Re: Plusnet routing issue?

it appears I am being ignored now, which is a shame because jojo is still answering other peoples postings.
I was just beginning to believe that plus net did believe in good old fashioned customer service - leave the customer feeling valued.
but it appears not  Sad
If they don't want to reimburse customers for reporting problems with plusnet equipment, they should change the number to an 03 number so we don't get ripped off in the first place!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry for not replying again yesterday, I was in meetings for most of the afternoon.
I hope you will now go back and help Mark to know how to escalate this properly in the future and may be improve the support wizard to have a category for suspected routing issues.

I most certainly will be.
All I am asking is for one months service charge credit to cover these costs, i should not have to pay to report problems with your network.

I hope you don't mind me being blunt, but a month's service for a 25 minute call to a lo-call 0845 rate number doesn't really stack up. If we did this for every customer that call us with a problem we'd go out of business pretty fast. I'll drop a ticket on your account with what I think is a fair offer and hopefully we can get this resolved.
they should change the number to an 03 number so we don't get ripped off in the first place!

0845 numbers are *not* premium rate, they are lo-call rate so shouldn't cost more than a couple of pence a minute.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
technonath
Grafter

Thank you for reply, I am now very happy with your response.
But for the record, it is not just the cost of the call, you cost me an hour and a quarter of my time,, which is the bit that cost me the most.
Thank you once again for your effort in getting this resolved though.